Friday, March 17, 2017




          St. Patrick's Day is always a special day at my house. It is my sister and I birthday. Yes were Patty's day babies as they say. We never had to wear green because we had green eyes. When we were growing up neither one of us could decide what type of cake we wanted so we always got half chocolate and half vanilla. But now that she is with Jesus, my daughter and I make all types of desserts . This year I am making Banana Pudding. Here is one of my daughter's and my favorite dessert to make in previous years . These two cupcakes are easy, and you cam make with kids. They are Mint Chocolate Chip in honor of my sister.



Ingredients:
 Chocolate cake : made to directions on the box 
Mint flavor 
Green Food color
Andes candy
Frosting





Directions:
Preheat the oven 325 degrees . Bake cake according to directions . Then take the frosting tub add the mint flavoring and 1-2 drops of green food coloring. or until desired coloring and flavor. Then ice your cooled cupcakes add the Andes mint candy crush in the icing or drizzle chocolate then top with the whole candy. 

So make this Delicious cupcakes with your kids and Celebrate St Patrick's Day!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment