Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!!
 
Hey all you Love Birds! I have a simple and easy way to surprise that special someone in your life. I love to surprise my Family with their favorite Desserts, just with a Valentine's Twist. I am going to share this years Sweet treats.  So lets get started.
 
  Heart Cake Pops
 
            Step one: take cake crumbs and icing and mix until a play dough texture.  This can be a 6 inch store bought cake and 1/2 a Betty Crocker tub of frosting.

 

 
      Step Two: Use any cookie cutter to cut out the shapes desired.
 
  Step Three: Use a stick and melted chocolate to attached
 
Step Four: Now use melted Chocolate to decorate you cake pops.  This can be candy melts, baking chocolate, chocolate chips. I always like to add 1 teaspoon of shortening to my melting chocolate this helps it stay smooth.
 
 
Step Five: You can arrange them in a vase  I use a Fondant ball to hold the sticks into place. you can use the colored marbles that go into candles. You just need something to hold you cake pops up right.
 
 
 Some other  worthy mentions that are easy but  are sure to Impress.  So if you like me and want to make you Valentines, these are all Great Delicious Treats that are a HUGE Success.
 
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Little Chocolate Hearts
 
Everyone Favorite Chocolate Covered Strawberries
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment