Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!
 

As Father's day was fast approaching I was debating what to make for my husband this year. You guessed it, normally it was cakes anything from Cherry Chip, German Chocolate to Peanut Butter Cake. But this year I wanted to make something extra special. I dogged through tons of recipes until a dessert I haven't made before "Strawberry Jell-O Delight" jumped out at me.  I found out that Strawberry Jell-O Delight was a childhood favorite, his mother made him. So what better way to celebrate him then by making something he already loved.


 I want this day to be super special for my hubby because he is a fantastic Super dad. He make sure we have everything we need.  My Husband takes care of everything when I'm down like a champ. Couldn't get through a day without him by my side, he is a cheerleader, cuddle bug, and warrior. Great Dads are this everyday for their children, I'm so glad that mine got a good one.


What's your favorite Dad moment?  My favorite dad moment, when I was growing up was going to basketballs games, yelling over everyone, and stuffing our faces with Hot Dogs.
We all need to show the Dads in our lives how much they mean to us, and cherish every moment.
I love this imagine, I think it  says it all..


Don't forget to say Happy Father's Day to your Dad.  Make plenty of memories!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment